Wednesday 14 November 2012

Stickers, stickers, stickers!!!

Stickers!!!

That was just in case you missed the title of this post :o)

I mentioned my delivery of stickers from Australia in my last post that I was incredibly lucky to get, and now it's time to give them the picture space they deserve. I was very surprised how fast these got to Switzerland - if they'd have been posted from the UK they'd have taken a lot longer, which is rather bizarre.

Anyway - here we go...

My Airmail package that arrived at my work :o)

This stuff just couldn't wait to meet me!!!

Big sticker sheets

Christmas stickers - 3 different types:
small mixed, snowflakes, large mixed

Football (soccer) stickers - I have a feeling
there will be 2 boys after these... they will
be great for scrapbooking though

Party stickers

Cats, dogs and Winnie the Pooh

Holiday stickers, Spooky stickers, reward stickers and cool
guy stickers

Now these are my favourites - these robots are super cute, and
the scene stickers are awesome!!!

And finally we have... nope, not more stickers, but some other lovely bits and pieces - a fab Keep Calm card, which is likely to be either framed or used on a divider in my filo, some Filofax post-it style tear off tabs that I haven't seen anywhere before, some sticky notes from aap (to be honest, you can never have too many sticky notes -  they are just so useful), and some large Avery note tabs. I have these in a smaller size and they are great :o)


Thanks again to John Edgar McVey for such an amazing gift :-)

LJx

7 comments:

  1. Wow love em :-) especially the robots and scene ones, I have a thing for robots haha!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These robots are super cute - I am hoping that the boys don't spot them, I am a very mean mother...

      Delete
    2. Haha, me too!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :o) So glad it was me who managed to get them - thankfully I only have to imagine the envy lol x

      Delete