Sunday 4 November 2012

101 List Progress Check - 4th November 2012

Hello :o)

Well this should be quite short as I've been really busy at work this week so haven't had much time to try to do anything (things that I need to do as well as any of my 101 in 1001) - oops!!!

Thankfully, when I finish work tomorrow I have a good few hours before Ben brings our visitors back from the airport so I can get some stuff done - and then Ben and I go to Montreux for four days, woohoo!!! I have two whole weeks booked off work at the moment, so should actually be able to get some of my tasks completed - or at least planned.

This week I have:

-     received my tape to MP3 converter, so I now have the equipment to start that challenge
-     bought my Christmas cards ready to write out
-     started my Fabulously Frugal challenge.

I am following Caribbean Princess's example over on her blog as posted here for my declaration, and am facing a No Shopping Detox Challenge. For full information of her various tips please look at the Frugal is Fabulous posts on her blog here.

So as my starting point, here is my declaration:

              "From November 1st 2012 to January 31st 2013 I will not make extraneous and
               unnecessary purchases, particularly of filofaxes and stationery. I will appreciate
               the things that I own, and will spend more time doing and less time buying."

Hmmm... this could be fun....

Have a great week,

LJx

2 comments:

  1. Great idea LJ, something I should consider although you need to check out your dates Nov 11 - Jan 12 haha!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updated :o) I think that was my subconscious's way of trying to make me think I'd already completed it - ha ha ha!!!

      Delete