Monday 3 June 2013

101 Progress Check - 2nd June 2013

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!!! Yes, I typed the title for this post yesterday and didn´t remember to actually write it - shocking memory!!!

Although I should look on the bright side, it´s made the post a bit longer :o)

As mentioned in my previous post, I wasn´t going to be getting much (if anything) of my 101 done in the last couple of weeks as I had to go to a conference in the UK, and then back to the UK again the following week for non-work stuff.

However, the first UK trip wasn´t without it´s benefits - I found a dress for my wedding!!! Or so I thought until the following weekend when my fabulous man just happened to spy a shop that stocks Italian suits. He tried on a fabulous suit and now I think he´s going to have to have it as he looks absolutely gorgeous in it - although I´ll have to make sure he doesn´t wear it for too long before the wedding, otherwise someone else may snap him up :o)

I still haven´t actually booked anything relating to the wedding yet, yes I know, so many Filofaxes and still completely unorganised about any of my personal stuff - ha ha ha!!!

So as far as my 101 goes I will be getting married, this will be achieved, it´s just that it may end up being a bit of a last minute thing :-D

Have a great week,

LJx 

No comments:

Post a Comment