Friday 13 January 2012

101 List Progress Check - 14th January 2012

Woohoo - doing well this week!!!

On Sunday we had a visitor and I actually cooked - and nobody died (either of shock or food poisoning). Thank you Jamie Oliver for a lovely chicken pie recipe - and I never would have thought of cooking peas with lettuce, but it was surprisingly good, so that's task 59 done, and 1 out of 6 for task 60 (6 new recipes).

P90X is going well so far (that is of course if you class being barely able to walk for the last two days as going well - I am currently walking like John Wayne and can only walk down stairs if I walk sideways like a crab...). But I'm hanging in there, and DF and I are both following the nutrition plan as well as the exercise plan, although I only managed 30 minutes of the 90 minute yoga session today.

I have to admit that I'm not sure I can manage the full 90 day course as it is a minimum of an hour of exercise a day, which I struggle to fit in when I get home from work, and as my youngest son has a habit of waking up before 5am, by the time I get home I am pretty well done in for the day. I did consider trying to fit it in before I go to work, but I'm pretty sure that the neighbours downstairs wouldn't appreciate it if I were to start exercising at 4:45am each day :o)

I'm planning on sticking it out as long as I can with the full programme, and if I can't keep it up then I will at least get the Tony Horton 10 minute trainer set so that I can make sure I am doing something everyday and doing some of the P90X sessions on days when I have a bit more time available.

That's all for now,

Have a good week.

LJx


No comments:

Post a Comment