Sunday 14 April 2013

101 Progress Check - April 14th 2013

Hi guys,

What have you been up to this week?

I've had a good week, although still haven't managed to get as much done as I'd hoped.

I went and watched Rock the Ballet on Wednesday at the Maag Hall in Zürich, which was absolutely amazing - I would quite happily go and see that lots more times.

I had the boys all to myself this weekend as Ben has been away, so I took the opportunity to bake some chocolate cakes with them (their choice, totally from scratch) and if we'd had time to do icing properly I'd have been able to cross off my baking cupcakes, but we'll try for that next time :-)

My Les Mills Combat still isn't finished, but I only have five more workouts to go - I will get there.

Now that Christopher is reading German at school he's picking up books in English and having a read of those too, and is doing really well. He'll be way behind where he would be if we were living in the UK, but that's because they start school much later over here (7 instead of 5), but he seems to be picking it all up pretty quickly.

I tried to do two of my tasks on my list yesterday, "Set up Events Planner" and "Move Christmas Planning from Dodo Book of Christmas to Events Planner". Unfortunately this fell apart very rapidly when I realised that the Dodo stuff was significantly bigger than the A5 size that I thought it was (more proof, if it were needed, that I am really not very observant). So back to the drawing board for that one.

Have a great week,

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment