Hmmm... just a short post now.
38 years old, and 38 filofaxes - it has been suggested that I should now only be allowed to by one filofax
a year... and I may agree that I shouldn't have more filofaxes than years.
No, I don't intend to go down to 21 filos just so I can pretend I'm younger, but I have come up with a much better idea.
I can send some of my filos to a new home, where I know they will be loved and used, instead of sitting in a cupboard.
This actually serves 3 purposes:
1) This proves that I am actually able to divest myself of a Filofax without coming out
in a cold sweat;
2) This enables filofaxes that may never be used to fulfil their potential;
3) This makes room for me to be able to buy more filofaxes when I spot incredible
bargains on ones that I really like.
Two things to do:
1) Identify potential leavers - done
2) Assign to new owner - done
I am quite excited as the person the first one(s) are going to has never had a Filofax before and is really looking forward to getting her first one.
Now... when can I start searching for more...