Things I do to procrastinate:
- hmmm...procrastinate, or just waste time...?
- research everything to the nth degree, although I have heard that this may just be the way I
need to do things to be happy they are done properly.
- Facebook!!! I would delete my account to remove this distraction from my life, but as I don't
live near any of my friends or family anymore, this is how I stay in touch.
- cleaning and tidying.
- planning rotas for cleaning and tidying.
- talking to myself (whole conversations), and often when other people are present.
- play with my Filofaxes and paper.
What do you do to procrastinate?