Inventions I wish were real..
- Bernard’s watch (I never saw this, but James told me all about it and we figured it was
the best invention ever.
- time machine (without the bad effects of screwing up history and stuff).
- cars that you programme to take you from A to B, and do all the driving and thinking
for you so you can sit and read.
- upgraded to a camper van...
- a beam for your car that you can use to move the car in front of you to:
- if they are driving really badly... the middle of a desert
- if they are just ridiculously slow... to the next service station, and won’t let them back
onto the road until after you have gone past.
- a filter for brain to mouth action
- a self tidying and cleaning house (including all appliances)