Friday 25 November 2011

Dividers - Designed by Marcus...

Well, well, well - the young 'uns are certainly not trying to get rid of paper technology, as shown by Marcus' efforts in the joys of Filofax dividers.

I decided at the weekend that, although I haven't yet found the paper and card that I want to enable me to start on task 84 of my 101 things to do in 1001 days "Make dividers for Filofaxes in various sizes", I would at least have a go with normal paper to see what I could come up with.

I basically just created by folding and sticking the paper, punching the holes and slitting the edge to allow me to use a Post-It tab for the tab of the divider:

OK - so the style is distinctly lacking, but the colour is good :-)

Basic info re what has been done
 Within a few minutes of realising that Mummy has a hole punch Marcus decided he should put his dividers in his Filofax - along with a few other bits...


Opening the filofax correctly...
The blue divider (his 2nd) is already in, and his little red one that he did first is waiting patiently.
In goes Woody
This is very serious work... 
And in goes the red one :-)
Needless to say, that having discovered the holepunch, the filofax now contains rather a lot of coloured paper with random holes punched in :o)

Christopher was more interested in eating Rice Crispies before bed to be playing with paper and hole punches, but didn't want to be left out of the action:

Note to self: when the nice paper/card is found for making dividers, do not let the children see it until the dividers are completed...

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment