Wednesday 4 July 2012

101 List Progress Check - July 1st 2012

This is kinda late as I have intermittent internet access at the moment, but here is the latest update on my 101 from Sunday:   :o)

Wearing make-up every day for 4 weeks - I started this Wednesday last week and decided on Monday to continue doing this, and see if I can manage four weeks. This is a good time to to do this as I have no children until mid-August (apart from the week in Centerparcs, but that is holiday time). I think I will try to start doing the skin care routine later this week as I have more time in the mornings and evenings.

The supplements were going OK until I forgot to pack them for travelling to the UK today, so I've missed a day, but will be back on track tomorrow as I have more waiting for me me so will play catch up then.

I'm now about halfway through Salman Rushdie's Midnights Children, and finding it a good read, although the lack of commas when listing things can get a it annoying at times. It is pretty interesting, but I didn't realise how long it is, which I guess is one disadvantage of getting books on Kindle.

I've now got my hands on the DVDs Cabaret and Evita so will be watching those shortly. I'm particularly looking forward to watching Evita, as when I was younger I had a book of music from various musicals and a few from Evita were in there.

I went into Devizes with a friend of mine today, showing him round various spots where I used to work, wander, or just sit and chill. We went into The Lamb for a drink and he spied a poster for 'Avebury Rocks II' with The Levellers playing next Saturday night - yay!!! I think we may have to go, so that could be one concert down and off my list - go me!!! Possibly camping, but I'm guessing that spending one night in a tent doesn't constitute 'going camping'.

I started my 30 Lists in 30 Days challenge on the plane this morning, and so I must find time each day to do this. As I am away at the moment then I will need to post these as and when I can as I doubt I will have internet access every day.

Have a good week.

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment