At This Moment…
- everyone else is asleep (6am Sunday)
- the patio door is open
- birds are singing
- raindrops are falling off trees
- the sun is not shining, but I am hopeful that it will be later
- I need to check out the land train route as we are going on it this morning
- swimming stuff needs to come off radiators ready for later
- boys are both going to wake fairly soon, two hours in the pool yesterday has worn them out and they have been asleep since 8pm.
- it’s Dads birthday today, and I need to find his and Josies cards (they were packed, I am sure)
- it is so peaceful
- time for a cup of Rooibos tea with honey
- whoa, about an hour later and there was a red deer just past our patio happily grazing away. Stunning!!! Obviously I had to wake everyone up to tell them.