Favourite things about this time of year…
Hmm, this is a tricky one, as I am not at home and the UK is having the wettest July imaginable. I believe the weather in Switzerland is warm/hot with thunderstorms.
- longer days
- going outside for lunch
- being able to walk along the beach in the sunshine
- longer days (yep, we get those too)
- walking in the cool forest when it is just too hot to do anything else
- the weather
- the thunderstorms, the whole family love them
- getting in the lake, must start that again this year
- sitting on the balcony just chilling (for all of five minutes)
What do you love about this time of year?